Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Olympic's Inspiration...

So as I mentioned in my last post, we have been watching a lot of Olympics around our house. Two weeks ago Kaia tried out for and made the Competitive Tumbling Team for Leaps & Bounds Dance and Tumbling. So we have been watching Team USA at the Olympics very closely, and Kaia is quite inspired. She has been doing plenty of practice in the front yard and on the trampoline. She is the youngest on her team, and in just her second practice she learned to do a back handspring. I didn't know why she called me in at the end of practice, but good thing I grabbed my phone, because I captured this proud moment of hers. Her coach told me that they were even better earlier in the practice, as Kaia was tired out by the time she showed me.

No comments: