Sunday, July 29, 2007

Adjusting

Today was a difficult day for me at church. We had guest missionaries from the Ukraine, and every picture they displayed took me back to my time in China. I keep wondering how the children and nannies are doing without us. I hope someone is protecting my two special kids!

I decided to post this video clip so you can share in the joy that working with the children brought me. I don't think this young boy gets out of his crib much. Just the simple task of bringing him downstairs seemed to bring him so much pleasure. My girls have asked to watch this video over and over. I am surprised they enjoy watching mommy play with another child, as usually they are so jealous of my attention, telling other children "my mommy!" It's as if they understand the importance of what is taking place.

No comments: