Saturday, January 23, 2016

Tim, I Mean Mike the Toolman...

I want to take a moment to encourage my husband to do more home improvement projects compliment my husband on the fine jobs he is doing around the house. It all began with the kitchen and hallway floors, then replacing most of the molding around the house and built me a fireplace surround, followed by replacing our kitchen sink. Oh yeah, did I mention the roof? I think I may have missed some others, but you get the point. For someone who didn't like to work around the house, he sure has become quite handy (thank you youtube). Now I don't even have to ask. He sees a need and tells me what he has planned. Look what he accomplished before Christmas:

The before of our popcorn ceiling...
This ugly stuff is all through our house, but now that he tested it out on one room, maybe it will all be gone soon too...



After painting, ripping out carpet and replacing with flooring, along with new window molding...
And topping it off with Jaelyn's Christmas present, voila...
Before we expanded our family, this room was once an office. It has evolved since then. She loves it; thanks Dad!

Now I can't wait to reveal what he is doing now. It's his most adventurous project to date. It's looking good. Stay tuned!







No comments: