Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another Man in the House...

Now that I have your attention, I can tell you no, we have not added any more members to our family, not even a puppy. However, Josh turned 18 yesterday, so technically we now have another man in the house, but he will always be my baby boy!

Josh wanted the day to be low key, so nothing fancy. His girlfriend Rebecca and Kellen came over for an early bbq dinner, and he opened some gifts.  A few friends came over for cake and movies later that evening.  Not much else to say except that I am really proud of the fine young man that Joshua is, and I am looking forward to seeing the path he allows the Lord to take him down.
The girls gave Josh a glow-in-the-dark shirt from our local drive-in
There were so many candles on Josh's cake that it was like an extra flash for the camera!

I share my young man with someone else:)
 And for those of you (unnamed) who have anxiously been awaiting the first day of school shot, here it is from Thursday. I have been a bit busy this last week with my own start of school, and an out of town volleyball trip on their first day of school. Friday night we attended Josh's first away game, Kaia had her first tumbling practice at an off-island gym, and Jaelyn's first U-10 soccer game (much bigger field) was Saturday morning. No wonder I'm so tired...


No comments: