Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chaoyang, here we come...

Today will be my last post before we head off for Chaoyang, China! I will try my best to blog everyday, but without my techie sidekick Mike with me this year, it may take me longer to work out any snafus that can happen behind the Great Firewall of China!

Please pray for the team's health (I really want to shake this lingering cold) and safety, and that installing the playground we have purchased goes smoothly. Pray for hearts to be prepared to be loved on (both sides), which also can bring heartache at the end.

A couple other team members will be blogging also, so check out Visiting the Orphans of Chaoyang, China and at Mallory Kreiger Photography if you would like to see more photos and read others perspectives on the trip.

Lastly, thanks to those of you who donated or shopped our garage sale, bought/made lumpia, donated, and/or prayed for our trip. You have helped make this all possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look fordward to following you on your blog and PLEASE PLEASE encourage others on the team to love on my sweet Jain ;~( I wish it could be me but it just has to be a genuine love for a little soul who needs it ;~D Tell the head nanny that I really am sad that I could not be there but one of these years I will return!!!!!
love and prayers anna