Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day...

Do you know how tough it is to get four kids to look at the camera and be serious at the same time? I say darn near impossible. This is the best I got from many, many tries...


It's much simpler just to have them intentionally do this...

We had a wonderful time celebrating Dad. He chose to have brunch at Bob's Burger and Brew and then to go shopping at Costco. What's up with that? He must be softening in his wiser years! He decided against the BBQ grill he originally said he wanted, and instead his gift and our anniversary gift (22 years this Saturday, but I'll be in China) will be new flooring in our house, that he gets to install. Not sure how that is a "gift" since he will be doing most of the work, but I think it's a guy thing!

I want to say a special thanks to my husband and all the wonderful hats he wears as Dad. I can think of nothing better than watching him interact with the kids! A huge thank you to him for supporting my return trip to China....say an extra prayer of patience and energy for him:)

And to my great Dad, thanks so much for all your support over the years. I love you!

No comments: