Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Busy Weekend


Wow, am I having a hard time recovering from our busy weekend. Friday night Joshua and I went to the Rebecca St. James and Delirious concert. We had a great time and even better since it was free! The picture you see is of us and Charmaine, Rebecca's backup singer who has a beautiful voice (not to mention beautiful) and has her first CD out. Watch for her. The only downside of the concert was getting home near 1:30 am.

Saturday, well the video on the previous post sums that day up! I can appreciate the humor a little more now. The girls laugh hysterically when they see it. I'm not so sure it was a good idea to show it to them... To answer many questions I have received, the conditioner bottle was found safe and upright behind the shower curtain! Mike burned the clip to a DVD and we mailed it off to AFV:) I'll definitely post if we hear anything further on that.

Sunday the girls went to a birthday party for a friend from China, Claire, who just turned three. Following the party Mike and I headed out of town for another concert, this time Kutless and the Newsboys. Let's just say my ears are still ringing from this weekend, but it was worth it. This is the third time we've seen the Newsboys live, and they didn't disappoint me. We weren't even the oldest rockers there, but my tired body since then thinks so!

No comments: