Monday, December 9, 2013

Seriously, Soccer?

Like the majority of the United States right now, we are having unusually cold temperatures. So guess how Jaelyn and I spent last Saturday, the coldest day of all we have had so far?  Yep. Her final soccer game. Seriously!

Actually, there was no wind and the sun was shining, so as long as we stayed out of the shade, and I had several layers of clothes on, and a hat, and wool socks, and gloves, with hand warmers, drinking my Starbucks gingerbread latte, then I wasn't too cold! The photos weren't great, as Jaelyn really didn't get many opportunities with the ball (we mostly played defense),  but I did get one of her right after her team scored their only goal, briefly taking the lead.



Jaelyn focused on the next play while her team jumps for joy!
Snacks after the game are still the best!

So for now, soccer is over. That is, until February!

No comments: