Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm Back....

So after doing some investigating I have decided to suck it up and pay my $2+ a month to keep posting to my blog the same easy way I have been doing. I had considered following some multi-step free backdoor way someone else had posted steps to, but as I started following their instructions, I decided that sometimes it does not pay to be a tightwad. As the saying goes, time is money, so I saved myself the hassle and went for it. Perhaps I should put a paypal link on the sidebar to collect donations. Just kidding!

So now that I am back up and running, I will finish the post from Thanksgiving.  I started the writing and saved it, so not sure if it is going to appear before or after this post.  Thank you for reading all the way to the bottom of my rambling. Miss me?

No comments: