Sunday, July 31, 2011

Class in Lake Chelan???

Yep, I actually spent a week in class at Lake Chelan! I felt like I was in college again, wanting to skip class to play frisbee or hacky sack when the sun finally came out. However, unlike my younger days, wisdom told me I better not do that. Since the hotel was free, Mike and the girls tagged along and spent their days swimming, swimming, swimming, hiking, swimming, swimming, picking blueberries, and more swimming. Get the idea?

Our hotel had a great covered bbq area, so we could grill dinner each night. Here's the chef himself:)

Trail at Echo Ridge, above Manson, where we were staying. Must be at the beginning, since they are still smiling!

Snack time!

Feeding the goats at Sunshine Farms

Jaelyn's turn

Family photo op. This was actually after class, in the town of Chelan

The only proof that I was with them this week. Jaelyn snapped a pretty decent photo of us!

Photo op with a barn owl while at the Chelan Farmer's Market.   
I think their wish became "I hope this 4-hr. hike ends soon!" Actually, Mike said they were real troopers.
View of Lake Chelan from their hike.
Jaelyn snapped this one too.
Fun times
I heard a lot about this lizard!
Such a sweet photo op

No comments: