Thursday, January 15, 2009

Urgent Need...

So for about a month now I have been following this family's amazing story of adoption and miracles. Shortly before Christmas they adopted their 9th and 10th children, two beautiful little ones from Uganda. Their story of faith and persistence is amazing to read. Since then I have found myself making daily visits to their blog for tidbits of encouragement and family life with 12! Well yesterday I was saddened to read that their home was burning down, right at the moment I was reading their blog! To make matters worse, today one of their son's had an emergency appendectomy. Talk about a Job story! Many people in the adoption blog world are doing what they can to help this selfless family, from filling out an application for Extreme Home Makeover, to setting up a Chip-In donation. I am trying to spread the word, so decided to add a link myself. If you would like to help, follow the link here to help the family.

2 comments:

Lynsay said...

Thanks for posting that Toni! We are all praying like crazy and trying to get EHM going! As long as we glorify God in this lets "DO IT!!"

Amie said...

Toni-

Thanks so much for posting this!!! The more who know , the more who pray... the better!

Thanks again!

Blessings!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com