Sunday, March 9, 2014

Retraction...

Remember last week when I posted that Joshua was heading to Texas for the national wrestling tournament? Well I have to say I am just as proud to say he made a very tough decision this past Friday, to pass on this opportunity so that he can focus on his midterms this coming week.  He has a very tough load of classes, and would have missed two midterms had he gone to the tourney.  Since he received one of the wild card invitations, he figured he has three more years to be able to qualify.  As excited as he was, I know he made a tough decision that he won't regret, as he remembers the main reason he is at college!  After his midterms it is Spring Break for him, so he will be back home shortly.

Here is the recap on Kaia's meet last weekend that I promised.  In her flight (which means against kids her age AND level) she took first place in all three of her events.  Overall, when compared against all kids at her level, regardless of age, she took two firsts and a second.  Not bad I say. Since we were with Josh, here's a couple photos the other mom shot of her.

State is coming up in just a couple weeks, so stay tuned...

No comments: