Sunday, March 30, 2014

Our Centenarian...

This past week, Mike's grandma, known to everyone around her community as Mammy, turned 100!  She is still an amazing, quick witted woman who lives alone.  Well, unless you count her rather large and spoiled Great Pyrenees!  Look how wonderful she looks...
And while I'm talking about great grandparents, I love that Kellen recently made this photo from last summer his face book profile picture. My grandpa will turn 95 this summer, and is holding his own. Kellen loves to spend time with his great grandfather, and spoke of wanting to be like him at his age. Those are some big shoes to fill!  So thankful my children get to experience so many years with their greats!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can NOT believe how great Mike's grandma looks!!!!! And your grandpa too! Wow!