Saturday, October 6, 2012

Still Here....

I know, it has been awhile since I have posted, but I have good reason. Besides it being volleyball, football, gymnastics and soccer season around here, we have temporarily added to our family! We are providing respite care for a sweet foster child of some dear friends of ours, as they had to go out of state. This added another soccer game and two practices to our already busy week, leaving not much time for the computer. I am really glad we were able to help out; the computer time was worth sacrificing! She has almost another two weeks with us, and even shares a birthday this week with Mike.  Here the three girls are cheering for the Wildcats at last night's football game...
After the game Mike and Josh drove seven hours so that Josh could attend the Fall Preview Day at Washington State University.  Heard it was a great experience, but I know they are both exhausted and looking forward to coming home tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing more details when they get back, as I mostly got one word answers and grunts, but for now all I know is that this could be Josh's home for the next 6.5 years....

No comments: