Saturday, October 20, 2012

Oh October!

There just isn't enough free time in October for me to post all that goes on around here! I am going to attempt to catch everyone up to speed with what we have been doing in two posts, so here is the first one. For the most part I will let the photos speak for themselves!

Soccer season has one week left, and the Pink Pop Rocks have really improved. Here they are a coupe weeks ago, when they all sprayed their hair pink...

Jaelyn scored four or five goals just today alone! I still love watching her play, as no matter what, she is running down the field with a big ole' grin on her face.

Mike's birthday was about 1.5 weeks ago, and the whole family was having fun celebrating together.



Next up, my volleyball team's Dig Pink night. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. One of my team members mother was recently diagnosed with it, so we decided to show our support by having a pink night. We even topped it off with a win!
The JV squad.

Me and my team.
My favorite cheerleaders!
Some of our fans cheering us on.   

 

No comments: