Saturday, January 14, 2012

First Place Finish...

Josh has had six matches in the last 48 hours, and won them all! Thursday night he pinned his opponent when the team faced of with 7th ranked Everett HS. Last night he won both his matches at a double duel at Hazen HS, where one of Mike's old wrestlers is the head coach. The evening was a special fundraiser for pancreatic cancer. Today he topped it off with a first place finish at the Mercer Island HS tournament. Way to go Josh! Your hard work is paying off.

Sorry for the poor quality, but Mike text me this photo.

I was not at the tournament, as the girls had their first basketball game today. I was hoping to post some video tonight, but I am having some difficulty getting it to work. Will write about that excitement when I get things working.

No comments: