Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One More Brag...

Yep, one more time for me to brag, then I promise to stop for a week a little while. Just had to say that this past weekend Mike was honored as Regional Coach of the Year (last week was District honors) at the regional wrestling tournament. So that means that he will be entered for Statewide Coach of the Year at this upcoming weekend's state tournament. Unfortunately for Josh he didn't do as well as he had hoped last weekend, so he is not moving on, but five other wrestlers are. Josh will be going down with them though, and I know he totally has his mind set on being a participant there next year. When he does, I'll link back to this post, as being a part of what propelled him to accomplish his goal.
Moments before coaching Josh (before his heart rate and blood pressure soar!) Trust me, he does not look quite this calm during the action....

No comments: