Sunday, February 22, 2015

Like Daughter, Like Mother...

Nope, I didn't state that backwards.  It was Cosplay Day at my school this week, and I could not come up with a single idea. That is, until I entertained the idea of wearing my daughter's Halloween costume, which I thought would never work. Wrong!  Here we are wearing the same outfits, and by far, it looks better on her. She pulled off the Cleopatra look much more naturally. Hard to believe it's the same costume though (size 8/10), but it really is (It was floor length on her). As usual, my students loved that I dressed up, but the headband gave me a killer headache. 


I don't anticipate raiding her closet more anytime soon. In fact, I don't think we will be able to share clothes at all through her teenage years, like she would even want to! Thanks for sharing with me though, Kaia!

No comments: