Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving Photo Vote...

Yesterday we had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! Can't get much better than a shockingly nearly 60° and rain free day, filled with family, wonderful food, Apples to Apples, all followed by a Seahawk win over the 49ers!

We are so blessed! After a quick visit, Josh heads back to school today, ahead of the next snowfall in the mountains, and so that he can attend tomorrow's Apple Cup. Go Cougs! He will be home in three short weeks. Love having the family all together. And I can't even begin to touch how much we have to be so Thankful for!

Here's where I need your vote. Every year my mother-in-law asks for a photo for her Christmas letter from each of her four boys' families. So we had a photo session yesterday, albeit a silly one, and now I need to choose just one. The family has differing opinions, so we need you to cast your vote...

Photo #1....

Photo #2....

Photo #3....

Not bad for my cheap camera and a self timer, right?  I need to get the winning photo printed and in the mail (the old fashioned way) asap, so would love to hear your opinion soon.  Hope your family had as much fun as we did.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Crebbin Crew!

My vote is for #1!

The Crebbinator said...

#2 is my vote

RaD said...

Photo #2 for sure! Can't leave out the four legged members of the family, LOL!