Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Birthday Fun....

My birthday celebration began Saturday night, as Mike, the girls and I headed to the local corn maze for some flashlight hide-n-go-seek.  We spent over an hour in the maze hiding from one another. Tell you what, Mike and I don't stand a chance against our petite, flexible nine year olds! They can crouch down into tiny balls and hold that position for more than 15 minutes! And who knew they could keep silent for so long!


Sunday, my actual birthday, we spent some time with the dogs hanging out at the beach. With Fall definitely in the air, we basically had the place to ourselves.  Someone forgot to tell the dogs it was cold though, as Cocoa had a blast in the water, and even Romeo got his paws wet.  I love this selfie that Mike shot of the two of us, capturing the girls in the background playing with the dogs.  Although Kellen was with us for part of the day, I missed both my boys...

No comments: