Monday, September 9, 2013

With Honors...

Yesterday was Joshua's birthday.  I mailed him a box full of cereal, mac-n-cheese, brownies, etc. earlier in the week. We  Skyped with him while he opened his presents, but it wasn't the same for either of us.  Josh pretty much whispered the entire time, as his room mate was sleeping. Turns out his roomie actually sleeps often, after staying up late playing video games.  From the sound of things Josh isn't too thrilled about the overall situation. But I digress. Where was I? Oh yes, Josh opened his gifts while we watched him open them.  He then was off to church followed by a wonderful celebration dinner at Panda Express with new friends! So I guess I shouldn't worry about him being too lonely!

On Saturday I erroneously opened his mail when sorting through my junk mail. Here is what I found...
We already knew his results, as he received college credit for four classes. But it was a timely reminder of how proud I am of him, and reassuring that he will be successful where he is.



No comments: