Monday, October 17, 2011

Sports, Smiles, and Selebrations...

Yeah, I know that I misspelled celebration, but I wanted the alliteration, and couldn't think of another "s" word that fit. Oh well.

This week was full of sports and celebrations. It began by an amazing volleyball game Thursday night against our rivals. After losing the first two games, my team fought their way back in to win the match 3-2. The crowd was over the top, and I was so proud of my team. To top it off my family was their to witness it all, including my parents. The photographer from the paper snapped a picture of us following the game and sent it to me. Thanks John!

Friday we did not travel to Josh's football game, and instead, played a family duel of Uno. Josh's team won again, and their team is now ranked 7th in state! This week is homecoming, and the following week pits them against the other undefeated team in the league, the playoffs, so football will be on our schedule for a few more weekends.

Saturday started with an early, chilly soccer game, but the Crebbin girls played hard regardless. Besides Grandma and Papa cheering them on, Kellen and his girlfriend rooted them on too.


The day turned into a beautiful afternoon, so we headed to the pumpkin patch. Of course, to the girls, the bigger the better, so we had to do a lot of searching to find just the right one (not quite as challenging as our Christmas Tree searches, but almost). We continued the celebratory feeling by Mike and I celebrating the weekend between our birthdays, which seems to have turned into a tradition! We don't have much time midweek, so the weekend between our birthdays is usually the perfect time.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What determination from your team!!! An incredible comeback, indeed! You should be so proud of them.