Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Soccer Surprise....

Saturday officially began the girls soccer season, and Josh's school season has been going for about a month now. The girls are purple again, but this time they are the Purple Panthers! Actually it is more like they are purple and brown, because with all of the rain we've had, they come home awfully muddy! The team actually looked great on Saturday, as they were passing well and spreading out the goals scored amongst team mates. Kaia scored the first of the season, and ended up with two (I think), and Jaelyn scored one too.  The only problem I had was with the official, as I think he may have been a little biased....
Three of my kiddos in the same shot!


Yep, that's Josh refereeing the girls game. Looks great in yellow, huh? It is funny that his first ever game officiating, and he is assigned his sisters' game! He did a great job though, and went on to ref two more games that day. I think it will be a great way for him to earn some of his camp money for this very busy upcoming summer (football, wrestling, and church camp), and I think he will enjoy it more than his previous raspberry picking job!

No comments: