Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oops, she did it again....

Last night as I was sitting next to Kaia eating dinner I was suddenly struck with deja vu as I realized she had done it not once, not a second time, but given herself a haircut for the third time! Come on folks, this is really getting old, and it's definitely not "cute" anymore! And you're not going to believe what she did it with this time.....she got her hands on Josh's pocket knife and cut her hair with the teeny-tiny scissors. Thankfully it's not the job she did last time, but it was enough for me to notice (and for her to get in trouble). Now let's hope this is the absolutely last time I post about Kaia's haircutting days for a long, long time!

1 comment:

Tonyia said...

I think I would let her live with her new haircut. She is quite obsessed isn't she?