Saturday, February 15, 2014

Seahawk Sweethearts!

This Valentine's Day the romantic in me got everyone Seahawk Superbowl Champions tshirts! Hey, don't judge me! The girls' ones were pink with hearts, so kept with the theme, and we all "love" our Hawks! Here's Josh showing us his from college...

A week ago I took the girls to a local pottery painting business so they could paint Mike some Valentine gifts. Here are some before and after shots.







Yep, Mike looks a little under the weather. He has quite the cough going on and seems to enjoy showing me what comes up with it. Thanks Babe! He is determined to run the Fort Ebey Kettle Run half marathon tomorrow. I am not sharing his enthusiasm, especially for the inch of rain that is predicted in the next 24 hrs.! Stay tuned for the outcome and photos....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, what sweet gifts the girls made their Baba.