Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring break getaway...

Once again I had spring break all to myself, as Mike, Josh and the girls had theirs a week before mine. That didn't slow me down though:) My parents were still here a couple days after Easter so I kept the girls out of school and we made a cold and rainy dash to see the tulips.


Next, the girls and I headed to the Great Wolf Lodge to meet up with friends for some serious girl time! My girls have always loved wolves (my school's mascot), so they loved the animatronic show that highlighted wolves. Watch the girls participate in the "Wolf call" that the host had them do. I don't think anyone was as loud as they were! They loved it so much that they had the other children on the playground at school doing it when I picked them up on Friday!



They really cater to children...the rooms were decorated like log cabins, things on the wall come to life, and the water park has great play areas where little ones can be self sufficient. We all had a blast, but needed a vacation from our vacation to rest up.

No comments: