Monday, April 28, 2008

Catching Up....








So I have some catching up to do, as April has flown by without me posting much. First of all, we had Kaia's 4th birthday over our spring break (everyone's that is, except Mike), followed by her Ariel birthday party that she has been dying for. Turns out her party was on the nicest day of the year so far, so the pinata was outside instead of in the garage.


After watching Kellen set a PR (personal record) Friday night in the 800, we met up with my parents on Saturday at Josh's wrestling tournament, where he placed 3rd in his weight class.


Remember the beautiful day for Kaia's party? Well the week after we had 2 inches of snow on the ground! I wasn't sure the tulips would come out at all this year, but alas, they did. On Saturday we also stopped by the incredible Skagit Valley Tulip Fields for some beautiful back drops. Of course, the first thing I did was to tell the girls to stay out of the mud. Yeah right, Kaia gets pulled into water like a gigantic magnet. Silly me didn't pack any extra shoes or pants. Oh well, she dried:)

No comments: